Fuel supply tanks
In this section you can find different models of fuel supply tanks.
Among the different typologies you can find fuel containers from 500 to 50,000 liters of capacity for road tanks both diesel and petrol tanks are regulated by international regulations ADR.
The maximum amount of fuel allowed for transport is as follows:
- Diesel tanks 1000 litres.
- Fuel tanks 333 litres.
All the products are duly certified, both the transport tanks, which comply with ADR regulations, and the rest of the products produced under the relevant ISO regulations.
Here we show you the different tanks and tanks for the transport of fuel. All of them are approved according to the regulations.
TANKFUEL Horizontal dispenser container for diesel oil
- They also have a supply system that can be housed inside a metal cabinet, or consist of a fuel dispenser.
- Available capacities: 1,000, 1,300, 2,400, 3,000, 5,000, 7,000 and 9,000 litres.
- Horizontal and vertical versions.
GIANTank Polyethylene tank for fuel storage and delivery
- Solution for the storage and supply of large quantities of fuel in a compact, ergonomic and highly resistant tank thanks to the high density rotomoulded polyethylene manufacturing.
- Stationary aerial tank with a capacity of 3300 liters
GE Tank Cylindrical tanks with horizontal or vertical axis for powering generator sets
- Horizontal axis: Available capacities: 1.000, 1.300, 2.400, 3.000, 5.000, 7.000 and 9.000 l (on request also 10.000, 12.000, 15.000, 20.000 l).
- Vertical axis: Available capacities: 490, 1,300, 2,400, 3,000, 5,000, 6,000 and 9,000 litres.
Double wall tanks
- Cylindrical tanks with horizontal axis, made with double wall.
- All tanks are supplied pressure tested to 1.0 bar / 0.5 bar for air chamber and with a comparison chart in centimetres.
- Optimum solution for the construction of refuelling or fuel storage stations in conditions of maximum operational and environmental safety.
Semi-mobile service stations in CONTAINERS
- Approved containers for the storage, distribution and management of fuels and lubricants.
- Equipped with tanks of various capacities and types. Equipped with ISO container divided into two or more compartments: one for tanks, one for supply, filling, measuring and control equipment, one for generator connection and installation, etc.
Avio Tank- Total Containment Tank
- Storage and refuelling systems for aerial vehicles.
- he tanks, both those intended to be buried and those intended for open-air installations, are double-walled or have a suitable containment tank, and can be made of stainless steel or carbon steel with a special surface treatment.
- Applications in aviation, maritime, military,...
Fuel Supply Catalog